Sunday, July 15, 2012

Welcome To My New Blog!

Welcome to Scrubs and Kaleidoscopes!

Let me start my blog by telling you a little bit about my life. I'm currently studying nursing and psychology at Purdue University. I live in a women's cooperative house with 18 active members, and also work as a student ambassador for my campus (so if you want a tour, I'd be ecstatic to give you one!). I am a sister to many, a daughter to some, a nuturer to all, a health and fitness nut, a girlfriend, a buddy, a dreamer, a musician, a stressed out student, and a total goofball.

Life is hectic, hard, unfair at times, and completely unpredictable; but like kaleidoscopes, we need a lot of light and little instability to make it become colorfully enchanting.
I hope that through this blog, I can help you see the color in your life by sharing my own experiences, pieces of advice, lessons I've learned, and the blessings God has given me. I want to make your life a little easier, and your day a little brighter!

In my future blog posts, I plan to focus on:
College life
Fashion and beauty
DIY projects
Life as a student nurse
Advice from a nursing/psychology student.
Healthy living
Family life
Relationships
Dealing with drama
....and how all of these aspects can come together to improve your own kaleidoscope life!

If you have a question you'd like me to help you with, just ask me, and I'll try to make a post about it! I can't wait to hear from you! :)
Follow Me on Pinterest

1 comment: